Saturday, November 6, 2010

Seattle's Best Coffee RED hot!

I love this Coffee! Many years ago my wife and I took a trip to Seattle with our 2 year old daughter. We were going to try for more kids and wanted to take one last journey when it was just the three of us. It was a wonderful time. The weather was great and the scenery beautiful. We stayed at the Edgewater and almost had a seagull for an overnight guest. But the one thing we took away with us was the discovery of Seattles Best Coffee. We happened upon it when we were exploring the Fish Market. My wife wanted some coffee, the place looked inviting so we went in. When that first cup hit my wife's lips she thought she had died and gone to heaven. Prior to finding SBC Di would got Deidrichs coffee or Starbucks. But after finding this great coffee maker in Seattle there was no going back. The cup below is just like the one we had our first wonderful drink from in the Emerald City. I can't think of any better way to start the day then with a cup of coffee in my SBC Red mug!

 
The worlds greatest coffee!

No comments: